No products in the cart.
Join Us in the Acts of Kindness Movement.
Share what kindness looks like in your community! We’re providing $500 in direct cash assistance to up to 5,000 families impacted by COVID-19.
Here’s all you need to do:
- Post your true act of kindness to social media Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram; or use the form on our homepage. Consider challenging your friends to post by tagging them—the more people who share, the faster up to 5,000 families will receive $500.
Get creative! We’ve been inspired by a phone call to someone who lives alone, groceries sent to someone who needs them, or a card for someone whose birthday party was canceled. There are endless ways to reach out to the people around us—what are you inspired to do?
- Include #GiveTogetherNow and tag Stand Together Foundation.
Find Stand Together Foundation on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
Is your account private? Is so, please:
a.) make sure the Act of Kindness post is set for public viewing, or
b.) tag Stand Together Foundation to ensure that our moderators can see and respond to your post.
- That’s it!
Once our community moderators see and confirm your post, we’ll provide $500 to a family impacted by COVID-19 from a special $2.5 million fund provided specifically for Acts of Kindness.
- Submissions should consist of a video or photo of your act of kindness, with a written description, posted to either Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter using the hashtag #GiveTogetherNow; or a written description submitted at https://givetogethernow.org/. Submissions consisting only of written descriptions should be at least 400 characters.
- A person may submit one act of kindness per day.
- Submissions should be appropriate for all audiences. Any submission that includes content that is inappropriate, indecent, or obscene, as determined in our sole discretion, will not be eligible.
- We will look for submissions that demonstrate sincere and impactful acts of kindness and determine, in our sole discretion, which submissions will result in a direct cash payment to a family in need. If your submission is selected, #GiveTogetherNow will leave you a comment (on social media posts) or send you an e-mail (for website submissions) to let you know.
- For each selected submission, Family Independence Initiative will make a direct cash payment equal to $500 to a family in need (see eligibility requirements) on a first-come, first-served basis, until the earlier of (a) September 1, 2020, or (b) 5,000 submissions successfully result in a direct cash payment (making $2.5 million in aggregate available in direct cash payments).